Monday, September 23, 2013

Exciting news

I want to just give a quick note about an exciting project I'm working on....
I was contacted by a well known publishing company to read and review a book.  My compensation is 1st the PDF version of the book.  2nd I will also then receive a hard copy of the book and 3rd my blog and info will be displayed on the book launch site.  This whole thing is called a blog host tour.  Until I was contacted by them I had no clue this kind of stuff happened in the blog world. 

What do I have to do in return?  Read and review the book.


I'm over half way through the book and I love it!  I'm so glad and grateful to get a PDF version so I can highlight it and write all over it.  Now I know your asking...what book?  What's the title?  Well you'll have to wait until October to learn!!


Be well, Be happy-
Tara S. Dickherber, LPC
Senior Certified Practitioner in Rapid Resolution Therapy®
 573-754-0348
 tara@taralpc.com
  Pin It

No comments: