Monday, August 12, 2013

Live your life

Being the social media addict that I am I come across lots of articles and such.  Stumbled upon one recently about living courageously.  It's titled 5 ways to live life courageously by Frank Niles, Ph.D.

I'm going to just be open and honest here in this post.  Because of the sessions of RRT I have had for myself I live life pretty courageously compared to where I was prior to my personal sessions of RRT.  I have SOOO much less anxiety and fear about things.  Less stuff angers me.  Shoot I belong to a networking organization that I would have NEVER thought of doing before.
So if there are some emotional or behavioral things getting in the way of you living your life with more courage why not give me a call and take the first step towards a worth while investment in yourself!
Be well, Be happy-
Tara S. Dickherber, LPC
Senior Certified Practitioner in Rapid Resolution Therapy®
573-754-0348
 tara@mylifecoachtara.com

No comments: